Week 2 Blog
Regarding the week 1 entry, I chose my laptop. I use this technology for many reasons. The main one being to get my coursework done for school and using my laptop during class times. I also use my laptop for entertainment, like Netflix and other streaming services. Or sometimes for playing silly games like the sims. The purpose is great for me. If not for my laptop, I would not have an easy means to getting my work done. The message this technology says about my values could be that I value my school work. I could also be seen as being too absorbed in my technology and not focusing on the little things. My daily life would be very different without my laptop. As I said, I would have no easy access to getting my homework done for school. When I did go a few months without a laptop, I borrowed from my family or friends for the time being. I was very appreciative but I always felt upset that I didn’t have my own laptop. I missed having it feel like my own. As much as I hate to admit it, I think I would be lost without technology because it is such a huge part of life and haven't really ever gone without technology since being around 12 years old.
Comments
Post a Comment