Week 1 Blog

     The technology I use on a daily basis is my laptop. I have only a loving relationship with my laptop. Using it makes me feel good, because one of the main reasons why I use my laptop is to get my coursework done. When I finish my course work I feel very accomplished and happy with myself. I am sometimes on my laptop too much, which isn't good, but I also spend a lot of time off of my computer. I also use my computer for watching movies and tv shows if i don't feel like using my tv or phone. The only time I had a love/hate relationship with my laptop was when my puppies chewed the screen. A year and a half ago when I had my litter of puppies, there were still 2 pups who weren’t sold. They were around 8 weeks old so I started letting them sleep in my bed with me (what a mistake that night!). I had my computer on my bed watching youtube and accidentally fell asleep. When I woke up, the screen was all chewed up with their puppy teeth marks. The screen would not turn on anymore. Fast forward a couple months later (I would borrow friends or family computer for the time being) and I had to buy a whole new computer. I now never make the mistake of leaving my laptop unattended. I would say my laptop or phone is my favorite technology I use.


Comments